Monday, March 25, 2013

Meet Thor

This is our newest family member, Thor Joseph Adler. He is a pyr/golden lab mix, 9-weeks old.
Quite a large baby! Isn't his yawing face just precious?
My little sis, Julie

He's such a good pup-- always comes right to me when I call him.
He stays next to me (on a leash) while I run and walk, too.


Awwwww, just presh, you have to admit.
I'm not a "dog person," but this little (big) guy stole my heart.
We puppy-sat him twice, and did a lot of reading before bringing him to our home.
He's like the Pied Piper-- neighborhood kids started coming out of the woodwork to give him some sugar.
Are you a dog or cat person? Have any experience with Pyrenees or golden labs? We're cat owners, so most of this is new to us. I can read and read, but experience speaks louder.

2 comments:

shereeab4 said...

Love!

Erin D - The Usual Mayhem said...

I'm both a cat and dog person, but I lean more toward dog, I think. What a big beautiful baby you've got!

I imagine he'll be really furry if he's got pyr in him - if you don't already have a good shower hose, you might want to get one now. :)