Sunday, January 27, 2013

Little Artists and Art!

Look at my precious, eager little art students!
I love working with kids. They believe in themselves. They appreciate their talent. They try hard, encourage each other, and put their own unique spin on everything they do.


“Every child is an artist,
the problem is staying an artist when you grow up”
– Pablo Picasso


I found I could say things with color and shapes
that I couldn't say any other way -
things I had no words for.
--Georgia O'Keeffe

I love that my children pursue art on their own,
in the car, while I read aloud, or just during "Quiet Time" in their rooms.
Here are some of their most recent pictures:

1 comment:

Erin D - The Usual Mayhem said...

I love the artwork!I think my favourite has to be the giant octopus attacking a ship. :)