Monday, October 1, 2012

Well, helloooooo to you, too.

Have you seen the beautiful "Hello" painted on an entrance wall, on Pinterest?
Well, I tried to replicate it, in all its yellow glory.
But, being the wing-it, fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants, just-do-it kinda girl that I am, I did not measure first. And hence ran out of room for my last letter!

After my husband had a good laugh, I went ahead and painted in a small O. It doesn't look half bad.
I'll post pics of the kitchen when it's ALL done...! Hopefully by this weekend!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha! This would totally happen to me too! Maybe people would have thought that you were a big fan of Hell's Kitchen?

Amy said...

OMG.....that's too funny!

Jenny said...

Do you have any idea how much laughter you give away?! So funny. :o)

Rebecca said...

Okay...I laughed until I cried on this one.

Amy said...

Funniest thing I've ever seen.