Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Costume Party #3

That little weiner in the front is my Middlest Boy. Cracks.Me.Up.

Costume Party #3-- a Birthday Bash for my sweet niece, Caitlin!
We had princesses, zombies, hot dogs, a batman....even a cute little bunny...

Below, my precious sister-in-law, Olive Oil, and her Popeye boyfriend. Cuteness!!
(Incidentally, they borrowed these costumes from us, so expect to see my Man and I decked out in them before long! #Ilovedressup)


We also made skeleton crayons for Halloween!
Just peel crayons, break 'em up, stick them in a silicone mold (this is the Wilson skull mold). Next, put them in the oven on 275 degrees for about 15 minutes. When they were all hot and melty, I used a toothpick to swirl the colors a bit.
Then just let 'em cool and they'll pop right out.
Have fun and stay safe, my friends!

No comments: