Monday, March 5, 2012

Night on the town

I didn't drop off the face of the earth, I've just been battling some emotional crap. Family stuff. People who create stress, and make me want to yank my hair out. We all know some, right? {sigh} I try not to write too much when I'm stressed because, really, what good does that do anyone?
Unfortunately, I realize now that this is an ongoing problem. I thought some complications would just {{POOF}} disappear last week, but I'm beginning to understand that it's simply the start of new problems. Ugh.
Where do you fellow bloggers draw the line regarding what you talk about? I'd like help, advice, thoughts, prayers...but not at the expense of someone else. Especially as this involves diagnosed psychological disorders, and it's not just a matter of hurt feelings or a run-in with the wrong stranger. Maybe I'll share some stuff, without relationship or names soon...after some prayer.
At any rate, PRAY about this, if you would. There's a big crash coming; it's simply a matter of time.
~~~
I'm working on more "whimsy art" lately, as it makes me happy.

I'm on an owl kick, much to my kids' delight.



Such a peaceful night on the town, with friends. :)




1 comment:

S. Davis said...

I'm not a blogger, but I would say, proceed with caution. I think you're on the right track with praying first. I would suggest typing up your text first, as a prayer, and sleeping on it no less than one night before posting it. You may find a challenge in separating what you are processing from the info/details you really don't want to have published for the world to read.
Praying for you, your family, and your ability to share in a way that is beneficial!