Tuesday, June 7, 2011

{love} Rock Art

It's not as if I ever post my Family Pictures on time, right? I just need to aim for once a month.

If you know me at all, you know I spend A LOT of time outside when the weather warms up.


I've taken to making rock art with the kids, when we're at the creek. Spread the love.



The water banded snakes at our most frequented creek. They look a lot like water moccasins, but they're not as thick and don't have the same buoyancy.


My littles. Yes, The Girl wore jeans to the creek. Jeans. okay. Whatever floats your boat, hun.


And this lovely lady is my Mom, and her dog Sally. My Mom (Noni) is a total outdoorsy creek-lovin, cave-explorin', water-raftin', mountain-bikin, marathon-running superwoman. My sisters and I are carrying on the nature love with our families.



2 comments:

J.A. Martin said...

Looks like so much fun! (except the snakes, I'm not a fan) I tried the Flower Art with my son that you posted a while back, so I'll have to try Rock Art with him too. He'll love it because he loves taking pictures! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Soaring High said...

No wonder you are such an outdoorsie girl! The rock are is such a great idea and I love all the feet pictures.