Monday, December 6, 2010

A pictureless post

Folks, this is a BUSY time of year. Man. And I'm doing my best not to get caught up in too many things that will take me away from my family and/or my focus.

Trying to make this about Christmas.

Now, I love lights and decorations... but I'm not doing it this time around. I'm actually in more of a spring-cleaning mood...purging the house, rearranging rooms so that I can get rid of extra furniture. I WANT LESS STUFF. Yeah, I'm singin' the same old song.

I've also been thinking- again - about how I want to be who God made me to be. Not keep up with the Joneses. Not do anything just because it's "normal." But do what I am supposed to do.

Lots of great nights finishing furniture, painting pictures while I recuperated from sickness...

Good stuff coming. Good stuff happening. Good things to celebrate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GOOD for you!
Deb~
Been doin lots of the same " GOOD STUFF" here too!
Less is MORE... AND MAKES MORE ROOM FOR CREATIVITY TO BLOOM even at Christmas time!
Happy Holidays to you and yours,
Deb~