Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas (over and over and over)

Ahhh, I love Christmas. Or should I say I love the MEANING and JOY of Christmas. It does get exhausting, though, to celebrate SO many times in such a short amount of time. :-) It may take me all weekend to get my house back in order.

But, I'm not complaining!! It was great to see so much family, play games, visit with friends, cousins, grandparents, in-laws. And the weather was gorgeous, too!! We even went to a nearby state park today, after another in-law celebration this morning (!!!)

I'm quite backed up with pictures, as you can imagine. So I'll just post one photo collage for now.

Hope you all had a peaceful, relaxing, JOYOUS celebration of our Lord!


(Okay, I can see that this is too small. Phooey. I'm too tired to change it right now. I'll have to switch around some stuff this weekend. Bear with me! :o) If you just can't wait and you desperately want to see more pictures of me, my kids, and all of my extended family, please jump over to my sister's site for all of the fab pictures that she so swiftly and smoothly posted. Yeah, you beat me to it this time, girl. And I think you've been watching too much Kung Fu Panda, Jules!

In the meantime, here are some quickie details you can try to spot from the above collage:

The Artist read the Christmas story this year, for the first time.

There's a picture of me in there with NO make-up on. You may never see one like it again.

Two of my boys got walking sticks for gifts. They tried these out today as weapons and then for a hike.

No comments: