Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wendy's What Is It Wednesday?

First, I've gotta show you Trevor's "What is it" Moment yesterday:
"What is it, Mommy?" as he sticks his face down into the hole in the backyard!!!

(Don't worry, he's okay.)


Now, on with the fun!

I asked Simply's permission to use this awhile back, and then I never got around to it. She graciously granted, saying that she had also borrowed the idea. Check hers out, it's awesome!Isn't it fantastic to share wonderful creative ideas with others? One of the many reasons I love the blogosphere.


Bear with me while I start this. I've never done it before, obviously. ;-)
So, here's my first one:


What is it?


I'll post the answer and full picture next Wednesday, along with the winners.

Happy Guessing!


10 comments:

Trish said...

To me, it looks like the top of a couch or chair. Maybe made of suede...

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Couch! Or really old throw pillow.

LJ said...

It looks like part of a house shoe to me. I've played this game with some of my scrapping friends - lots of fun.
~LJ

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Looks like a houseshoe to me as well!

Simply Stork said...

is it a comfy warn in pillow???

well it does look like one of those mocasony(sp) slippers too.

hmmmmmmm

wow this is hard when you don't take the picture...:o)

~simply~

Trish said...

It's the top of an UGG boot.........?????????

Mandy said...

I say couch or chair too!

That pic of Trevor cracked me up!!! I'm glad it wasn't a snake hole. lol ;)

Anonymous said...

A leather slipper...a little worn. Comfy!!

Adelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda and Justin Dreyer said...

baseball glove