Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another point of view

Ann-Marie posed the sleep-over question on her blog. Thought I'd mention it in case you are interested in those responses. We all love and cherish our kiddos, and it's neat (to me anyway) to see how other people do things. Gives me something to think about. And a lot of you, and her commenters, have kids older than mine so I can stand on your shoulders for some insights. :-)

Another survey will be posted tomorrow, hopefully. I'm booked every afternoon/ evening until Sunday, so we'll see how much I get done! JB, you may have been right about me getting too busy sometimes! ;-)

Oh, and Oliver cut his fourth tooth today!! The other top one is just under the gums. Poor baby just wants to eat and cuddle... isn't napping like he usually does.

No comments: