Saturday, December 1, 2007

almost midnight

Well, it's late. And I'm still up. And I have to get up early in the morning, be at church at 9am...stay until 12:30, run to the store, feed family, and help host two baby showers at 2pm. Soooo, I really ought to be in bed. But I thought I'd let you know that I'm still here. My internet connection has not failed me. I am just super busy and have been getting very little free time. The baby has decided to start going to bed late (as in 9pm or a bit after.) :-( That really stinks for me, since Trevor just stopped taking naps and he is now going to bed early (7:30). I thought I'd finally have my nights back. Ah, well. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

At any rate, I do have many things to blog about. So be watching for a new one shortly, maybe on Nutrition Stumbling Blocks, or Christmas Home Tours (this one would have lots of pictures), or More Random and Sleep-Deprived Updates.

I will leave you with a few pictures for now. I took these random shots last night while hostessing and then touring the homes:



4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad you had a great night touring. I got to see that one house...3 times and by the time I had taken care of everything that night I was too worn out to go see any of the others and Brian was fussing still. Hopefully next year it will go smoother. I don't think after you run something that it is good to help at all with it after that...it's too hard to not just let things go and take care of stuff yourself.

Mandy said...

Did you survive your Sunday? lol sounds like a really busy day! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking in!

Wendy said...

Suzanne, which one house did you see 3xs? Thos epics were taken from two different homes: the Coleman home and the one with the copper stockings (forgot the name.) I liked the retro one, too...well, I actually loved them all! So many neat ideas!

And, yes, I survived Sunday. And Monday, although that was even harder. The boys were in bickering mode. Today was a bit better. Now we will have two "down days" and then a super-busy weekend.