Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mr. T

Fred let me sleep in this morning, and then he went back to bed when I got up.
Over some hot coffee (and juice for Trevor), we talked about the morning:


Me: What time did you get up?
Mr. T: On Thursday
Me: What did Daddy feed you for breakfast?
Mr. T: Some lunch
Me: What are you going to do today?
Mr. T: Be good and NOT poop in a diaper.
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mr. T: Nothing, Mommy, I'm too busy.

I just threw that last question in there for him, because his previous answers were so interesting. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I say, Mr. T's got the right idea. I often feel I'm too busy to be anything.

It would be SO funny if you teach him to say, "What you talkin' bout fool?!" And THEN call him Mr. T!

Hee, hee - your kids are SO funny!

Wendy said...

hehe! I should teach him that! --as if he doesn't already say enough embarrassing things.

At church they asked him what he was thankful for. While other kids were talking about family members, my toddler said, "I don't know...shoes?" Well at least he came up with something, right?

When he wants me to blow on his food, he says "blow it with your hand," meaning that I should hold it and blow on it.

I've also taught him sign language to tell me he needs to go potty. So now he says that his hand needs to poop. (sigh)