Thursday, October 18, 2007

dream big and color the world

Okay, I'm just having WAY too much fun with photography and editing!! My dear uncle Keith recommended some photo software. Oh, the joy! It doesn't do much, but it's a start! I'm excited to be actively pursuing such a fun hobby. My big dream (and prayer): to do this for a living. I'd LOVE (love, love, love) to take pictures in my own studio, with my own equipment and effects, and then edit it myself.
A girl can dream, right?
Here are some of my favorites that I worked on today (during the time I should have tackled the mountain of laundry). :-)



5 comments:

Wendy said...

Please overlook the need for cropping. I only have so much time.... ;-) But if I could do it and earn money, oh, the possibilities...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like the heart NY and the colorful flowers the best =)

Wendy said...

Does anyone ever get weird anonymous messages that just say "please install my software?" Strange.

Anyway, glad you like the pics. I can't wait to get some software from my uncle and be able to do some neat things with that!!

Wendy said...

I like those two a lot, too, Tob. You just wait 'til I get my new software! And, oh, how I would love a canon 5D camera!!!